Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fruit Salsa

It's hard to beat the great fruit in Florida. I ate fruit with at least every meal and anytime in between. This makes me excited for Spring and Summer up here in the Midwest. Fruit salsa is a little time consuming but is super easy to make. It serves a lot, lasts awhile and everyone usually likes it. This recipe is also easy to adjust depending on how much you want to make. I sometimes change what fruit I use, but for the most part I stick to the following:

1 red apple, 1 yellow apple, 1 green apple- dice the apples into small pieces.
About a bag of red grapes- cut these in half
A can of mandarin oranges- drain the syrup
Strawberries- 1 container, cut and diced
any type of berry- I like blueberrys for their smaller size
2-3 kiwi depending on size of batch- cut and diced
Jar of Orange Marmalade or Preserves

Cut and mix all of the fruit together. Mix in a spoonful of marmalde.

Serve with graham crackers

1 comment:

  1. I've made fruit salsa but never with orange marmalade. Will have to try!

    ReplyDelete